HR Chief specialist -HR policies -For a government organization
Md.Mustafa Zaman Division Head -Banking ,Finance, Insurance & Pharmaceutical Recruitment
One of the largest government organization in UAE are looking for a chief specialist -HR policies .
Open to nationalities – Indian or Arab nationals preferred but not mandatory
Package in offer – 20,000 to 25,000 AED
2. JOB PURPOSE
Conduct studies and surveys on the reward, compensation and benefit programs across and implement HR law of Dubai government and procedures in accordance with the policy and Mission statement.
3. KEY RESULTS ACCOUNTABILITIES
• Design & develop compensation and benefits strategies which are cost competitive and supports achievement of business goals;
• Initiate, as per the plan, compensation surveys and analyze industry and local market conditions and competitive pay challenges;
• Design and manage incentive programs and benefits programs;
• Design & recommend employee performance rewards & recognition programs;
• Analyze (exit interviews, employee surveys, informal feedback, market research etc.) and propose ways to proactively identify the potential staff compensation issues and compensation needs;
• Design and propose enhancements to HR policies.
• Monitor changes in labor legislation and manage compensation & benefits and corporate policies are run in accordance with UAE law;
• Work closely with cross functional departments (Finance, Admin, Legal, Audit etc.) when required;
• Conduct studies on the yearly Salary Plan Cycle (Yearly Increases, Planned Yearly Promotions, Unplanned Yearly Promotions, and Performance Bonus);
• Formalize all processes, procedures and standards including KPI for HRD Department.
• Audit HR processed semi annually and process KPI monthly.
• Analyze KPI and raise recommendation and corrective action plan for those don’t meet the target.
• Handle the initial evaluation\ re- evaluation of approved Jobs.
• Assess the vendors prequalification that is related to HRD.
• Handle the PMR submission of policies & procedure section.
• Perform other related duties and responsibilities associated with the position.
4. CRITICAL COMPETENCIES
• Result Orientation
• Knowledge Sharing
• Analytical Thinking
• Client Orientation
• Champion Change and Innovation
• Industry and Global Perspective
5. FRAMEWORK, BOUNDARIES AND DECISION-MAKING
• All decisions are overseen by the direct manager.
• Has no rights to take decision by his/her own proposal without instruction given by his/her supervision.
• Provide professional guidance and advice to the manager.
6. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Masters in Human Resources, Business Administration from a recognized University.
• Minimum 10 years experience in the related field of compensation and benefits preferably in large organization with minimum of 3 years in the managerial position.
• Highly analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive software proficiency covering wide variety of applications.
• Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects.
• Innovative problem-solver who can generate workable solutions and resolve complaints.
• Goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches employees to meet high performance standards.
• Results-driven achiever with exemplary planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation.
• Knowledge of laws governing wage & salary administration, including the fair standards.
• Expertise in merit pay programs and incentive & variable pay and pay for performance programs.
• Knowledge of Job Analysis and Job Evaluation Techniques.
Send me your cv on email@example.com or call me on 00971-552319249