Our Company, a third party administrator of automotive and insurance products, is looking to recruit a General Manager – Corporate Affairs whose key accountabilities will include:
1) Project Management
*Responsible for corporate presentations to potential and current business clients and partners
*Responsible for research projects for the exploration and advancement of business objectives
*Responsible for tracking and follow up of key company projects reporting to the President & CEO
*Lead and support the monthly Business Unit Reviews for the report of all regional offices to head office
2) Company Governance
* Ensuring streamlined policies and procedures within all branches, regions and companies
* Responsible for corporate issues management, including development and implementation of strategic policies: Travel expenses, petty cash, purchase and payment approval, delegation of authority etc
* Actively engage with relevant functional departments to ensure functions are properly aligned to support Company’s business interests: content review, submission date enforcement
* Explore and utilise synergies between the Corporate Affairs functional areas and other functions
* Responsible for the external communication on behalf of the desk of the President & CEO
* Manager the Corporate Affairs Manager and Corporate Affairs team which include Drivers, Receptionist and PA’s.
Any other tasks as assigned by the Management Team.
The key skills & competencies that are required:
Ability to multi task, attention to detail, time management, prioritising, communicating openly with impact, reliability, confidentiality, flexibility, proactivity, adapability & team work.
Knowledge that is required:
Project Management experience and Commercial awareness is essential, computer literate, some knowledge of insurance would be desireable
All candidates should be native english speakers and have had experience of working in a similar senior position. The candidate should also have a university degree in either business, communication or other related research field.
The role is extremely demanding and will require the job holder to regularly work long hours and the occasional weekends based on job requirements.
Only candidates whose experience and skills match our requirements will be considered for the position.