Nobody even knew who Paris Hilton was a decade ago, but boy has she had some negative press in the last 5 years. She was known as a party girl, her BFFs being celebrities like Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie- i’m sure you all remember her green tinted Sex tape. All of that combined with her reality TV shows and her DJ antics have made her grandfather, Barron Hilton, very uncomfortable.

Barron Hilton is responsible for the enormous Hilton hotel empire which spans around the world. His estate is said to be worth at least $4.5 billion now, which is a lot of mula. In 2007 he was so devastated by what Paris had done to the Hilton name and so he announced that he would be donating 97% of his wealth to charity, leaving just 3% to all of his heirs.

A move that angered the Hilton heirs, and all because of Paris’s antics. But at least the charity he chooses to donate to will have a have boost that should help a lot of people who do not have sextapes. Maybe..

Ref: http://tydknow.blogspot.ae