One of the most difficult things to achieve is to get your tech startup an A grade press coverage. However, IT masterminds need a handsome amount of limelight to truly broadcast their innovation and latest developments.
After consultation with experts and a thorough research, I have compiled a list of 15 blogs that can give you tech startup press.
Let’s take a look at the following:
- Nibletz is accessed by over a million users. This qualifies the blog as a stellar platform for your tech startup’s press coverage. Monica Selby is the official editor, whose press coverage is read by thousands!
- Inc. Magazine declares that 25% of its audience is investors. The greater the user access, the more chances for you are out there to be approached by investors. This makesInc.Magazine a favorable platform for press coverage.
- ReadWrite is already a megastar in the market owing to its accurate news delivery regarding the latest IT trends. Since most of the audience on this blog comprises of investors, it qualifies as a far-reached dais for your press coverage.
- All Things Digital has been popular for providing the most genuine news and insight on trending IT patterns. The website is a classicpedestal to project your tech startup through press coverage.
- Lifehacker hosts uncountable users a day. To get your tech startup press coverage on this trendy blog, you mustseek out Tessa Miller. She is the official editor of this blog and excels at her work and delivers a strongly persuasive content.
- Gigaom is the den of promotional activities for emerging IT entrepreneurs. To get a press coverage published on this well-known blog, you must contact Signe Brewster who is the official writer of the blog.
- Wired is subscribed by over 3 million users. Contact Marcus Wohlsen and he will deliver a celestial coverage for your tech startup.
- The Next Web is a globally accessed IT blog, subscribed by 3 million users. This vastly approached platform is operated by the expert writer, Martin Bryant.
- Quartz declares a 65% of audience to be investors. Getting press coverage for you tech startup on this blog from Christopher Mims will really boost your brand popularity.
- Mashable boasts a fan following of 8 million. Seth Fiegermanis the official writer for this blog. He is a trueconnoisseur at creating outstanding content. His press coverage will take your tech startup to a whole another level!
- Startup Tunes is governed by a group of ghostwriters. With their intellect and wit, they attract investors to your tech startup and are sure to give it a boost!
- PSFK publishes anything and everything related to the prevailing IT trends, making this blog an excellent choice to get your press coverage on.
- VenturBeat is a home to an audience of 7 million users and is a remarkable choice for a splendid tech startup through press coverage.
- StartUp is a hub for beginners and a marvelous choice for getting stellar press coverage at.
- Techcrunch is the product of Anthony Ha’s expertise over creating perceptive content.
Get yourself a terrific tech startup!
Author Bio: Alvina Amanda, a tech specialist, is the writer of this post.And know is working from Help with EzAssignment writing service